Nebraska Revised Statute 76-2424
Chapter 76 Section 2424
(1) In any real estate transaction, the designated broker's compensation may be paid by the seller, the landlord, the buyer, the tenant, or a third party or by sharing the compensation between designated brokers.
(2) Payment of compensation by itself shall not establish an agency relationship between the party who paid the compensation and the designated broker or any affiliated licensee.
(3) A seller or landlord may agree that a single agent designated broker or subagent may share with another designated broker the compensation paid by the seller or landlord.
(4) A buyer or tenant may agree that a single agent designated broker or subagent may share with another designated broker the compensation paid by the buyer or tenant.
(5) A designated broker may be compensated by more than one party for services in a transaction if the parties consent in writing to the multiple payments at or before the time of entering into a contract to buy, sell, or lease.
- Laws 1994, LB 883, § 24.