Nebraska Revised Statute 76-2111
Membership camping contract; delivery required; contents.
The membership camping operator shall deliver to the purchaser a fully executed copy of a membership camping contract in writing, which contract shall include at least the following information:
(1) The name of the membership camping operator and the address of its principal place of business;
(2) The actual date the membership camping contract was executed by the purchaser;
(3) The total financial obligation imposed on the purchaser by the contract, including the initial purchase price and any additional charge the purchaser may be required to pay;
(4) A statement that the membership camping operator is required by law to provide each purchaser with a copy of the membership camping operator's disclosure statement prior to execution of the contract and that failure to do so is a violation of the law;
(5) The full name of each salesperson involved in the execution of the membership camping contract; and
(6) In immediate proximity to the space reserved for the purchaser's signature, a conspicuous statement printed in double-spaced, boldface type of a minimum size of ten points:
YOU, THE PURCHASER, MAY CANCEL THIS CONTRACT WITHOUT ANY PENALTY OR OBLIGATION AT ANY TIME WITHIN THREE BUSINESS DAYS FOLLOWING THE DATE OF EXECUTION OF THE CONTRACT OR THE RECEIPT OF THE DISCLOSURE STATEMENT FROM THE MEMBERSHIP CAMPING OPERATOR, WHICHEVER EVENT OCCURS LATER. TO CANCEL THE CONTRACT, HAND DELIVER OR MAIL A POSTAGE PREPAID WRITTEN CANCELLATION TO THE MEMBERSHIP CAMPING OPERATOR AT THE ADDRESS LISTED ON THIS CONTRACT. UPON CANCELLATION AND RETURN OF ALL MEMBERSHIP AND RECIPROCAL-USE PROGRAM MATERIALS FURNISHED AT THE TIME OF PURCHASE, YOU WILL RECEIVE A REFUND OF ALL MONEY PAID WITHIN THIRTY CALENDAR DAYS AFTER THE MEMBERSHIP CAMPING OPERATOR RECEIVES NOTICE OF YOUR CANCELLATION.
- Laws 1990, LB 656, § 11.