Nebraska Revised Statute 76-1408
Chapter 76 Section 1408
Exclusions from application of sections.
Unless created to avoid the application of the Uniform Residential Landlord and Tenant Act, the following arrangements are not governed by the act:
(1) Residence at an institution, public or private, if incidental to detention or the provision of medical, geriatric, educational, counseling, religious, or similar service.
(2) Occupancy under a contract of sale of a dwelling unit or the property of which it is a part, if the occupant is the purchaser or a person who succeeds to his or her interest.
(3) Occupancy by a member of a fraternal or social organization in the portion of a structure operated for the benefit of the organization.
(4) Transient occupancy in a hotel or motel.
(5) Occupancy by an employee of a landlord whose right to occupancy is conditional upon employment in and about the premises.
(6) Occupancy by an owner of a condominium unit or a holder of a proprietary lease in a cooperative.
(7) Occupancy under a rental agreement covering premises used by the occupant primarily for agricultural purposes.
(8) A lease of improved or unimproved residential land for a term of five years or more.
- Laws 1974, LB 293, § 8;
- Laws 2001, LB 7, § 7.