Nebraska Revised Statute 76-1408
Exclusions from application of act.
Unless created to avoid the application of the Uniform Residential Landlord and Tenant Act, the following arrangements are not governed by the act:
(1) Residence at an institution, public or private, if incidental to detention or the provision of medical, geriatric, educational, counseling, religious, or similar service.
(2) Occupancy under a contract of sale of a dwelling unit or the property of which it is a part, if the occupant is the purchaser or a person who succeeds to his or her interest.
(3) Occupancy by a member of a fraternal or social organization in the portion of a structure operated for the benefit of the organization.
(4) Transient occupancy in a hotel or motel.
(5) Occupancy by an employee of a landlord whose right to occupancy is conditional upon employment in and about the premises.
(6) Occupancy by an owner of a condominium unit or a holder of a proprietary lease in a cooperative.
(7) Occupancy under a rental agreement covering premises used by the occupant primarily for agricultural purposes.
(8) A lease of improved or unimproved residential land for a term of five years or more.
- Laws 1974, LB 293, § 8;
- Laws 2001, LB 7, § 7.