Nebraska Revised Statute 74-1339

Chapter 74


Crossings; agreement of department; county board or other public authority; powers.

The county board or other public authority in interest may carry out any such agreement and may establish, vacate, or relocate any public road so as to comply with any such agreement. The procedure shall be that provided by sections 39-1701 to 39-1731, insofar as the same is applicable, but no petition shall be necessary or required.