Nebraska Revised Statute 72-1252

Chapter 72


State investment officer; earned income; notice.

The available money from the General Fund and each board, commission, department, agency, or official charged with the control of any other state funds shall be invested by the state investment officer. On a monthly basis the state investment officer shall notify the Department of Administrative Services and the State Treasurer as to the earned income to be credited pursuant to section 72-1248.