Nebraska Revised Statute 71-8920
Chapter 71 Section 8920
Inspections; fees; compliance with act.
(1) Except as otherwise provided in section 71-8915, each veterinary drug distributor transacting commerce in this state shall be inspected by the department prior to the issuance of an initial or renewal license by the department under the Veterinary Drug Distribution Licensing Act.
(2) The department may provide in rules and regulations for the inspection of any veterinary drug distributor licensed in this state in such manner and at such times as the department determines. As part of any such inspection, the department may require an analysis of suspected veterinary legend drugs to determine authenticity.
(3) For applicants not located in this state, the department may accept an inspection which was accepted for licensure by another state in which the applicant is licensed or by a nationally-recognized accreditation program in lieu of an inspection by the department under this section.
(4) The department may establish and collect fees for inspection activities conducted under this section. Such fees shall not exceed the department's actual cost for such inspection activities.
(5) The department may adopt and promulgate rules and regulations which permit the use of alternative methods for assessing a licensee's compliance with the Veterinary Drug Distribution Licensing Act and the rules and regulations adopted and promulgated under the act.