Nebraska Revised Statute 71-7102
Chapter 71 Section 7102
For purposes of the Critical Incident Stress Management Act:
(1) Committee means the Interagency Management Committee;
(2) Council means the Critical Incident Stress Management Council;
(3) Critical incident means a traumatic or crisis situation;
(4) Critical incident stress means a strong emotional, cognitive, or physical reaction which has the potential to interfere with normal functioning, including physical and emotional illness, loss of interest in the job, personality changes, marital discord, and loss of ability to function;
(5) Emergency service agency means any law enforcement agency, fire department, emergency medical service, dispatcher, rescue service, hospital as defined in section 71-419, or other entity which provides emergency response services;
(6) Emergency service personnel includes law enforcement personnel, firefighters, emergency medical services personnel, and hospital personnel; and
(7) Program means the Critical Incident Stress Management Program.
- Laws 1991, LB 703, § 2;
- Laws 1997, LB 138, § 53;
- Laws 1997, LB 184, § 2;
- Laws 2000, LB 819, § 142.