Nebraska Revised Statute 71-4613
Chapter 71 Section 4613
Manufacturer of manufactured homes; duties.
Each manufacturer of manufactured homes which selects the commission to perform plan review shall:
(1) Submit, in accordance with regulations and standards adopted by the United States Secretary of Housing and Urban Development, the building plans for every model of its manufactured homes to the commission for the purpose of inspection. The manufacturer shall certify that each building plan meets the standards in force at that time before the respective model is produced;
(2) Establish and maintain records, make reports, and provide information as the commission may reasonably require to enable it to determine whether such manufacturer or any distributor or dealer has acted or is acting in compliance with the Uniform Standard Code for Manufactured Homes and Recreational Vehicles and standards adopted pursuant thereto;
(3) Upon request of a person duly designated by the commission, permit such person to inspect appropriate books, papers, records, and documents relevant to determining whether such manufacturer or any distributor or dealer has acted or is acting in compliance with the code and standards adopted pursuant to the code; and
(4) Provide to the commission all performance data and other technical data related to performance and safety as may be required by the commission to carry out the purposes of the code. Such data shall include records of tests and test results which the commission may require to be performed.
- Laws 1975, LB 300, § 12;
- Laws 1985, LB 313, § 16;
- Laws 1993, LB 536, § 94;
- Laws 1998, LB 1073, § 137.