Nebraska Revised Statute 71-4503
Chapter 71 Section 4503
Palliative Care Consumer and Professional Information and Education Program; established; Department of Health and Human Services; duties.
The Department of Health and Human Services shall establish the Palliative Care Consumer and Professional Information and Education Program. The department shall consult with the Palliative Care and Quality of Life Advisory Council created in section 71-4504 regarding the program. The department shall make information regarding the program available on its web site on or before June 30, 2018. The information shall include, but not be limited to:
(1) Continuing education opportunities regarding palliative care for health care professionals;
(2) Delivery of palliative care in the home and in primary, secondary, and tertiary environments;
(3) Best practices in palliative care delivery;
(4) Educational materials for consumers of palliative care;
(5) Referral information for palliative care; and
(6) Palliative care delivery systems.
- Laws 2017, LB323, § 3.
- Effective Date: August 24, 2017