Nebraska Revised Statute 71-3902
Chapter 71 Section 3902
For purposes of the Indoor Tanning Facility Act:
(1) Board means the Board of Cosmetology, Electrology, Esthetics, Nail Technology, and Body Art;
(2) Department means the Division of Public Health of the Department of Health and Human Services;
(3) Operator means a person designated by the tanning facility owner or tanning equipment lessee to operate, or to assist and instruct in the operation and use of, the tanning facility or tanning equipment;
(4) Tanning equipment means any device that emits electromagnetic radiation with wavelengths in the air between two hundred nanometers and four hundred nanometers and that is used for tanning of the skin. Tanning equipment includes, but is not limited to, a sunlamp, tanning booth, or tanning bed; and
(5) Tanning facility means a location, place, area, structure, or business that provides access to tanning equipment. Tanning facility includes, but is not limited to, any tanning business, salon, health club, apartment, or condominium, which has tanning equipment that is made available for public or commercial use, regardless of whether a fee is charged for access to the tanning equipment.