Nebraska Revised Statute 71-3101
Chapter 71 Section 3101
(1) Recreation camp shall mean one or more temporary or permanent tents, buildings, structures, or site pads, together with the tract of land appertaining thereto, established or maintained for more than a forty-eight-hour period as living quarters or sites used for purposes of sleeping or the preparation and the serving of food extending beyond the limits of a family group for children or adults, or both, for recreation, education, or vacation purposes, and including facilities located on either privately or publicly owned lands except hotels or inns;
(2) Person shall mean any individual or group of individuals, association, partnership, limited liability company, or corporation; and
(3) Department shall mean the Department of Health and Human Services.
- Laws 1959, c. 328, § 1, p. 1193;
- Laws 1993, LB 121, § 432;
- Laws 1996, LB 1044, § 641;
- Laws 1997, LB 622, § 106;
- Laws 2007, LB296, § 556.