Nebraska Revised Statute 71-249
Mobile barber shop; license; requirements.
In order to be licensed as a mobile barber shop by the board, an applicant shall, in addition to the requirements of the Barber Act, meet, and present to the board evidence of meeting, the following requirements:
(1) The proposed barber shop is a self-contained, self-supporting, enclosed mobile unit;
(2)(a)(i) The mobile unit has a global positioning system tracking device that enables the board to track the location of the barber shop over the Internet;
(ii) The device is on board the mobile unit and functioning at all times the barber shop is in operation or open for business; and
(iii) The owner of the barber shop provides the board with all information necessary to track the barber shop over the Internet; or
(b) The owner of the barber shop submits to the board, in a manner specified by the board, a weekly itinerary showing the dates, exact locations, and times that barbering services are scheduled to be provided. The owner shall submit the itinerary not less than seven calendar days prior to the beginning of the service described in the itinerary and shall submit to the board any changes in the itinerary not less than twenty-four hours prior to the change. A barber shop shall follow the itinerary in providing service and notify the board of any changes;
(3) The barber shop is clearly identified as such to the public by a sign;
(4) The barber shop complies with the sanitary requirements of the Barber Act and the rules and regulations adopted and promulgated under the act;
(5) The entrance into the proposed barber shop used by the general public provides safe access by the public; and
(6) The proposed barber shop includes a functional sink and toilet facilities and maintains an adequate supply of clean water and wastewater storage capacity.