Nebraska Revised Statute 71-2093
Chapter 71 Section 2093
Receivership; payment of expenses.
The health care facility for which a receiver is appointed shall be responsible for payment of the expenses of a receivership established under section 71-2086 unless the court directs otherwise. The expenses include, but are not limited to:
(1) Compensation for the receiver and any related receivership expenses;
(2) Expenses incurred by the health care facility for the continuing care of the residents or patients of the health care facility;
(3) Expenses incurred by the health care facility for the maintenance of buildings and grounds of the health care facility; and
(4) Expenses incurred by the health care facility in the ordinary course of business, such as employees' salaries and accounts payable.
- Laws 1983, LB 274, § 5;
- R.S.1943, (1990), § 71-6005;
- Laws 1995, LB 406, § 69.