Nebraska Revised Statute 71-1942
Chapter 71 Section 1942
Disciplinary action; department; considerations.
In determining what type of disciplinary action to impose, the department may consider:
(1) The gravity of the violation, including the probability that death or serious physical or mental harm will result, the severity of the actual or potential harm, and the extent to which the provisions of applicable statutes, rules, and regulations were violated;
(2) The reasonableness of the diligence exercised by the licensee in identifying or correcting the violation;
(3) The degree of cooperation exhibited by the licensee in the identification, disclosure, and correction of the violation;
(4) Any previous violations committed by the licensee; and
(5) The financial benefit to the licensee of committing or continuing the violation.