Nebraska Revised Statute 70-1613
Appeal; hearing; domestic subscriber; rights.
At any hearing held pursuant to section 70-1612, the domestic subscriber may:
(1) Be represented by legal counsel or other representative or spokesperson;
(2) Examine and copy, not less than three business days prior to such hearing, the utility's file and records pertaining to all matters directly relevant to the dispute or utilized in any way by the utility in reaching the decision to propose termination or to take other action which is the subject of the hearing;
(3) Present witnesses and offer evidence;
(4) Confront and cross-examine such other witnesses as may appear and testify at the hearing; and
(5) Make or have made a record of the proceedings at his or her own expense.
- Laws 1979, LB 143, § 12;
- R.S.1943, (1987), § 19-2713;
- Laws 1988, LB 792, § 13.