Nebraska Revised Statute 69-2107
Agreements; prohibited provisions.
A consumer rental purchase agreement may not contain a provision:
(1) Requiring a confession of judgment;
(2) Requiring a garnishment of wages;
(3) Granting authorization to the lessor or a person acting on the lessor's behalf to enter unlawfully upon the consumer's premises or to commit any breach of the peace in the repossession of property;
(4) Requiring the consumer to waive any defense, counterclaim, or right of action against the lessor or a person acting on the lessor's behalf in collection of payment under the consumer rental purchase agreement or in the repossession of property; or
(5) Requiring purchase of insurance from the lessor to cover the property.
- Laws 1989, LB 681, § 7.