Nebraska Revised Statute 68-1802
For purposes of the ICF/DD Reimbursement Protection Act:
(1) Department means the Department of Health and Human Services;
(2) Intermediate care facility for persons with developmental disabilities has the definition found in section 71-421;
(3) Medical assistance program means the program established pursuant to the Medical Assistance Act; and
(4) Net revenue means the revenue paid to an intermediate care facility for persons with developmental disabilities for resident care, room, board, and services less contractual adjustments and does not include revenue from sources other than operations, including, but not limited to, interest and guest meals.
- Medical Assistance Act, see section 68-901.