Nebraska Revised Statute 68-1403
Genetically handicapped persons; medical care program; services and treatment included.
The program established under the Genetically Handicapped Persons Act, which shall be under the supervision of the Department of Health and Human Services, shall include any or all of the following:
(1) Initial intake and diagnostic evaluation;
(2) The cost of blood transfusion and use of blood derivatives, or both;
(3) Rehabilitation services, including reconstructive surgery;
(4) Expert diagnosis;
(5) Medical treatment;
(6) Surgical treatment;
(7) Hospital care;
(8) Physical therapy;
(9) Occupational therapy;
(10) Materials and prescription drugs;
(11) Appliances and their upkeep, maintenance, and care;
(12) Maintenance, transportation, or care incidental to any other form of services; and
(13) Appropriate and sufficient staff to carry out the provisions of the Genetically Handicapped Persons Act.