Nebraska Revised Statute 68-1014

Chapter 68


Assistance; payment to guardian or conservator; when authorized.

If any guardian or conservator shall have been appointed to take charge of the property of any recipient of assistance to the aged, blind, or disabled, aid to dependent children, or medical assistance, such assistance payments shall be made to the guardian or conservator upon his or her filing with the Department of Health and Human Services a certified copy of his or her letters of guardianship or conservatorship.