Nebraska Revised Statute 68-1006.01

Chapter 68


Personal needs allowance; amount authorized.

The Department of Health and Human Services shall include in the standard of need for eligible aged, blind, and disabled persons at least sixty dollars per month for a personal needs allowance if such persons reside in an alternative living arrangement.

For purposes of this section, an alternative living arrangement shall include board and room, a boarding home, a certified adult family home, a licensed assisted-living facility, a licensed residential child-caring agency as defined in section 71-1926, a licensed center for the developmentally disabled, and a long-term care facility.