Nebraska Revised Statute 66-736
Cash bond; contribution; refund; return of trust fund.
(1) A refund of the contributions made pursuant to section 66-734 shall be made only when there is a refund of the tax on which the contribution is calculated or when there was an error in the calculation.
(2) If the cash bond is abolished, the money in the trust fund shall be returned to the producers, suppliers, distributors, wholesalers, importers, and retailers who are then licensed by increasing the commission by the amount specified for the contributions. The reduction in collections because of the additional amount allowed to the producers, suppliers, distributors, wholesalers, importers, and retailers shall be replaced by a transfer from the cash bond to the appropriate highway fund.
- Laws 1985, LB 273, § 28;
- R.S.1943, (1990), § 66-610.04;
- Laws 1991, LB 627, § 131;
- Laws 1994, LB 1160, § 107;
- Laws 1995, LB 182, § 59;
- Laws 2004, LB 983, § 56.