Nebraska Revised Statute 66-1333
For purposes of the Ethanol Development Act, unless the context otherwise requires:
(1) Agricultural production facility or ethanol facility means a plant or facility related to the processing, marketing, or distribution of any products derived from grain components, coproducts, or byproducts;
(2) Board means the Nebraska Ethanol Board;
(3) Grain means wheat, corn, and grain sorghum;
(4) Name plate design capacity means the original designed capacity of an agricultural production facility. Capacity may be specified as bushels of grain ground or gallons of ethanol produced per year; and
(5) Related parties means any two or more individuals, firms, partnerships, limited liability companies, companies, agencies, associations, or corporations which are members of the same unitary group or are any persons who are considered to be related persons under the Internal Revenue Code.