Nebraska Revised Statute 60-499
Revocation; when authorized.
The director may revoke the operator's license of a person upon receipt of a copy of a judgment of conviction from the trial magistrate or judge which states that the licensee:
(1) Has committed an offense for which mandatory revocation is required upon conviction as set forth in section 60-498;
(2) Has been involved as a driver in an accident resulting in the death or personal injury of another or in serious property damage;
(3) Is a habitually reckless or negligent driver of a motor vehicle;
(4) Is a habitual violator of the traffic laws;
(5) Is incompetent to drive a motor vehicle;
(6) Has permitted an unlawful or fraudulent use of such license;
(7) Was not entitled to the issuance of the license;
(8) Failed to give the required or correct information in his or her application;
(9) Committed fraud in his or her application process; or
(10) Has, as a nonresident, suffered revocation or suspension of his or her operator's license or of his or her driving privilege by the trial court and the director and has, during the period of revocation or suspension, violated the terms of that revocation or suspension by exercising the driving privilege under a new operator's license fraudulently obtained or otherwise.