Nebraska Revised Statute 60-4,174
Director; duties; rules and regulations; Commissioner of Education; assist.
(1) The director shall adopt and promulgate such rules and regulations for the administration and enforcement of sections 60-4,173 to 60-4,179 as are necessary to protect the public. The director or his or her authorized representative shall examine applicants for Driver Training School and Instructor's Licenses, license successful applicants, and inspect school facilities and equipment. The director shall administer and enforce such sections and may call upon the Commissioner of Education for assistance in developing and formulating appropriate rules and regulations.
(2) Rules and regulations which have been adopted and promulgated pursuant to this section prior to July 18, 2008, shall remain in effect and be applicable to all driver training schools and instructors until such time as new rules and regulations are adopted and promulgated.
- Laws 1967, c. 380, § 2, p. 1192;
- R.S.1943, (1988), § 60-409.07;
- Laws 1989, LB 285, § 124;
- Laws 2008, LB279, § 2.