Nebraska Revised Statute 60-2121
For purposes of the Motorcycle Safety Education Act, unless the context otherwise requires:
(1) Department means the Department of Motor Vehicles;
(2) Director means the Director of Motor Vehicles;
(3) Driving course means a driving pattern used to aid students in learning the skills needed to safely operate a motorcycle as part of a motorcycle safety course;
(4) Motorcycle safety course means a curriculum of study which has been approved by the department designed to teach drivers the skills and knowledge to safely operate a motorcycle;
(5) Motorcycle safety instructor means any person who has successfully passed a motorcycle safety instructor's course curriculum and is certified by the department to teach a motorcycle safety course; and
(6) Motorcycle trainer means a person who is qualified and certified by the department to teach another person to become a certified motorcycle safety instructor in this state.