Nebraska Revised Statute 53-123.08
Bottle club license; rights of licensee.
(1) A bottle club may be operated by a club, an individual, a partnership, a limited liability company, or a corporation. An accurate and current membership list shall be maintained upon the licensed premises which contains the names and residences of the members but shall not be subject to disclosure except as required by warrant, subpoena, or court order.
(2) A bottle club shall not operate on any day between the hours of 5 a.m. and 6 a.m.
(3) The holder of a bottle club license shall not simultaneously hold another license under the Nebraska Liquor Control Act.
(4) The holder of a bottle club license shall be subject to all provisions of the Nebraska Liquor Control Act and the rules and regulations adopted and promulgated under the act that govern the operation of retail licensees except as otherwise provided in subsection (2) of this section.
- Laws 2018, LB1120, § 4.
- Effective Date: July 19, 2018