Nebraska Revised Statute 53-103.14
Franchise or agreement, defined.
Franchise or agreement, with reference to the relationship between a manufacturer and wholesaler, includes one or more of the following:
(1) A commercial relationship of a definite duration or continuing indefinite duration which is not required to be in writing;
(2) A relationship by which the wholesaler is granted the right to offer and sell the manufacturer's brands by the manufacturer;
(3) A relationship by which the franchise, as an independent business, constitutes a component of the manufacturer's distribution system;
(4) A relationship by which the operation of the wholesaler's business is substantially associated with the manufacturer's brand, advertising, or other commercial symbol designating the manufacturer; and
(5) A relationship by which the operation of the wholesaler's business is substantially reliant on the manufacturer for the continued supply of beer.