Nebraska Revised Statute 49-1492
Lobbying; prohibited practices; violation; penalty.
(1) No person shall be employed as a lobbyist for compensation contingent in any manner upon the outcome of an administrative or legislative action.
(2) No person shall instigate the introduction of legislation for the purpose of obtaining employment in opposition thereto.
(3) No person shall attempt to influence the vote of the legislators on any matters pending or to be proposed by the promise of financial support or the financing of opposition to his candidacy at any future election.
(4) No person shall engage in practices which reflect discredit on the practice of lobbying or on the Legislature.
(5) Any person violating the provisions of this section shall be guilty of a Class III misdemeanor.
- Laws 1976, LB 987, § 92;
- Laws 1977, LB 41, § 54.