Nebraska Revised Statute 48-667
Commissioner of Labor; civil and criminal actions; representation.
(1) In any civil action to enforce the Employment Security Law, the commissioner and the state may be represented by any qualified attorney who is employed by the commissioner and is designated by him or her for this purpose or at the commissioner's request by the Attorney General.
(2) All criminal actions for violation of any provision of the Employment Security Law or of any rules or regulations issued pursuant thereto shall be prosecuted by the county attorney of any county in which the violation, or a part thereof, occurred.
- Laws 1937, c. 108, § 17, p. 402;
- C.S.Supp.,1941, § 48-716;
- R.S.1943, § 48-667;
- Laws 1953, c. 167, § 15, p. 540;
- Laws 1985, LB 339, § 48.