Nebraska Revised Statute 48-635
Administrative appeal; procedure; rules of evidence; record.
(1) The presentation of disputed claims and the conduct of hearings and appeals shall be in accordance with the rules and regulations adopted and promulgated by the commissioner for determining the rights of the parties, whether or not such rules and regulations conform to common-law or statutory rules of evidence and other technical rules of procedure.
(2) A full and complete record shall be kept of all proceedings in connection with the disputed claims.
(3) All testimony at any hearing upon a disputed claim shall be recorded, but need not be transcribed unless the disputed claim is further appealed.
- Laws 1937, c. 108, § 6, p. 380;
- Laws 1941, c. 94, § 4, p. 387;
- C.S.Supp.,1941, § 48-706;
- R.S.1943, § 48-635;
- Laws 1985, LB 339, § 26;
- Laws 2017, LB172, § 54.