Nebraska Revised Statute 47-908
Cooperation with office; when required.
All employees of the department, all employees of the Division of Parole Supervision, and all owners, operators, managers, supervisors, and employees of private agencies shall cooperate with the office. Cooperation includes, but is not limited to, the following:
(1) Provision of full access to and production of records and information. Providing access to and producing records and information for the office is not a violation of confidentiality provisions under any statute, rule, or regulation if done in good faith for purposes of an investigation under the Office of Inspector General of the Nebraska Correctional System Act;
(2) Fair and honest disclosure of records and information reasonably requested by the office in the course of an investigation under the act;
(3) Encouraging employees to fully comply with reasonable requests of the office in the course of an investigation under the act;
(4) Prohibition of retaliation by owners, operators, or managers against employees for providing records or information or filing or otherwise making a complaint to the office;
(5) Not requiring employees to gain supervisory approval prior to filing a complaint with or providing records or information to the office;
(6) Provision of complete and truthful answers to questions posed by the office in the course of an investigation; and
(7) Not willfully interfering with or obstructing the investigation.