Nebraska Revised Statute 44-4334
Notice of intention to issue bonds; contents.
In the case of a resolution or other proceeding providing for the issuance of bonds pursuant to the Intergovernmental Risk Management Act, the board of directors of the risk management pool may, either before or after the adoption of such resolution or other proceeding, in lieu of publishing the entire resolution or other proceeding, publish a notice of intention to issue bonds under the Intergovernmental Risk Management Act, titled as such, containing:
(1) The name of the risk management pool;
(2) The purpose of the issue, including a brief description of the project and the names of the public agencies to be serviced by the project;
(3) The maximum principal amount of bonds to be issued;
(4) The maturity date or dates and maximum amount maturing on such dates;
(5) The maximum rate of interest payable on the bonds; and
(6) The time and place where a copy of the form of the resolution or other proceeding providing for the issuance of the bonds may be examined, which copy shall be at an office of the risk management pool identified in the notice, during regular business hours of the risk management pool as described in the notice, for a period of at least thirty days after the publication of the notice.