Nebraska Revised Statute 44-1073
Chapter 44 Section 1073
(2) Benefit member shall mean an adult member who is designated by the laws or rules of the society to be a benefit member under a benefit contract;
(3) Certificate shall mean the document issued as written evidence of the benefit contract;
(4) Laws shall mean the society's articles of incorporation, constitution, and bylaws, however designated;
(5) Lodge shall mean subordinate member units of the society, known as camps, courts, councils, or branches or by any other designation;
(6) Premiums shall mean premiums, rates, dues, or other required contributions by whatever name known, which are payable under the certificate;
(7) Rules shall mean all rules, regulations, or resolutions adopted and promulgated by the supreme governing body or board of directors which are intended to have general application to the members of the society; and
(8) Society shall mean fraternal benefit society, unless otherwise indicated.
- Laws 1985, LB 508, § 2.