Nebraska Revised Statute 43-512.17
Title IV-D child support order; financial information; disclosure; contents.
Any financial information provided to the Department of Health and Human Services, the county attorney, or the authorized attorney by either parent for the purpose of facilitating a modification proceeding under sections 43-512.12 to 43-512.18 may be disclosed to the other parties to the case or to the court. Financial information shall include the following:
(1) An affidavit of financial status provided by the party requesting review;
(2) An affidavit of financial status of the nonrequesting party provided by the nonrequesting party or by the requesting party at the request of the county attorney or authorized attorney;
(3) Supporting documentation such as state and federal income tax returns, paycheck stubs, W-2 forms, 1099 forms, bank statements, and other written evidence of financial status; and
(4) Information relating to health care coverage as provided in subsection (2) of section 42-369.
- Laws 1991, LB 715, § 18;
- Laws 1993, LB 523, § 11;
- Laws 1996, LB 1044, § 167;
- Laws 1996, LB 1296, § 23;
- Laws 1997, LB 307, § 68;
- Laws 2009, LB288, § 13.