Nebraska Revised Statute 43-104.12
Child born out of wedlock; agency or attorney; duty to inform biological father.
In order to attempt to inform the biological father or possible biological fathers, whether putative, acknowledged, or adjudicated, of the right to execute a relinquishment and consent to adoption or a denial of paternity and waiver of rights, the agency or attorney representing the biological mother shall notify, by personal service of process or by registered or certified mail, restricted delivery, return receipt requested:
(1) Any acknowledged father or adjudicated father;
(3) Any person who is recorded on the child's birth certificate as the child's father;
(4) Any person who might be the biological father of the child who was openly living with the child's biological mother within the twelve months prior to the birth of the child;
(5) Any person who has been identified as the biological father or possible biological father of the child by the child's biological mother pursuant to section 43-104.09;
(6) Any person who was married to the child's biological mother within six months prior to the birth of the child and prior to the execution of the relinquishment; and
(7) Any other person who the agency or attorney representing the biological mother may have reason to believe may be the biological father of the child.