Nebraska Revised Statute 39-2209
Chapter 39 Section 2209
Resolution authorizing issuance of bonds; contents.
Any resolution or resolutions of the commission authorizing any bonds or any issue thereof may contain provisions, consistent with the Nebraska Highway Bond Act and not in derogation or limitation of such act, which shall be a part of the contract with the holders thereof, as to:
(1) Pledging all or any part of the money in the fund or bond fund, as the case may be, to secure the payment of the bonds, subject to such agreements with the bondholders as may then prevail;
(2) The use and disposition of money in the fund or bond fund;
(3) The setting aside of reserves, sinking funds, or arbitrage rebate funds and the funding, regulation, and disposition thereof;
(4) Limitations on the purpose to which the proceeds from the sale of bonds may be applied;
(5) Limitations on the issuance of additional bonds and on the retirement of outstanding or other bonds pursuant to the Nebraska Highway Bond Act;
(6) The procedure by which the terms of any agreement with bondholders may be amended or abrogated, the amount of bonds the holders of which must consent thereto, and the manner in which such consent may be given;
(7) Vesting in a bank or trust company as paying agent such rights, powers, and duties as the commission may determine, vesting in a trustee appointed by the bondholders pursuant to the Nebraska Highway Bond Act such rights, powers, and duties as the commission may determine, and limiting or abrogating the right of the bondholders to appoint a trustee under such act or limiting the rights, powers, and duties of such trustee;
(8) Providing for a municipal bond insurance policy, surety bond, letter of credit, or other credit support facility or liquidity facility; and
(9) Any other matters, of like or different character, which in any way affect the security or protection of the bonds.
- Laws 1969, c. 309, § 9, p. 1109;
- Laws 1988, LB 632, § 4.