Nebraska Revised Statute 39-1718

Chapter 39


Isolated land; access road; order of county board; award of damages; payment; filing of order.

If the county board decides to provide an access road in accordance with section 39-1716, the county board shall make and sign an order describing the same and file it with the county clerk, together with its award of damages which order shall be recorded by the clerk, except that the amount assessed as damages to the owner or owners of the real estate shall be paid to the county treasurer before the order providing for the access road is filed.