Nebraska Revised Statute 38-1717
Mobile massage therapy establishment; applicant; requirements.
In order to be licensed as a mobile massage therapy establishment by the department, an applicant shall meet the following requirements:
(1) The proposed establishment is a self-contained, self-supporting, enclosed mobile unit;
(2) The establishment has an automobile insurance liability policy which meets the requirements of the department for the mobile unit;
(3) The establishment is clearly identified as such to the public by a sign placed on the outside of the establishment which includes the establishment's license number;
(4) The establishment complies with the sanitary requirements of the Massage Therapy Practice Act and the rules and regulations adopted and promulgated by the department under the act;
(5) The entrance into the proposed establishment used by the general public provides safe access by the public;
(6) The proposed establishment has at least forty-four square feet of floor space. If more than one practitioner is to be employed in the establishment at the same time, the establishment shall contain an additional space of at least fifty square feet for each additional practitioner; and
(7) The proposed establishment includes a functional sink and toilet facilities and maintains an adequate supply of clean water and wastewater storage capacity.