Nebraska Revised Statute 37-908
Youth conservation corps projects; Game and Parks Commission; powers and duties; compliance with federal law; funds; use.
(1) The State of Nebraska hereby assents to the provisions of an Act of Congress entitled the Youth Conservation Corps Act, as amended, and also the provisions of Public Law 93-408, 93rd Congress.
(2) The Game and Parks Commission is hereby authorized, empowered, and directed to perform such acts as may be necessary to the establishment and maintenance of youth conservation corps projects, pursuant to the acts of Congress, and in compliance with such acts and with rules and regulations promulgated thereunder.
(3) No funds accruing to the State of Nebraska and the Game and Parks Commission pursuant to such acts of Congress shall be used for any other purpose than the administration of youth conservation corps projects.
- Laws 1975, LB 600, § 1;
- R.S.1943, (1996), § 81-815.50;
- Laws 1998, LB 922, § 369.