Nebraska Revised Statute 32-326
Removal of name and cancellation of registration; conditions.
The election commissioner or county clerk shall remove the name of a registered voter from the voter registration register and cancel the registration of such voter if:
(1) The election commissioner or county clerk has received information that the voter is deceased;
(2) The voter requests in writing that his or her name be removed;
(3) The election commissioner or county clerk has received information that the voter has moved from the address at which he or she is registered to vote from the National Change of Address program of the United States Postal Service pursuant to section 32-329 and the voter has not responded to a confirmation notice sent pursuant to section 32-329 and has not voted or offered to vote at any election held prior to and including the second statewide federal general election following the mailing of the confirmation notice;
(4) The election commissioner or county clerk has received information that the registrant has moved out of the state and has registered to vote or voted in another territory or state pursuant to section 32-314; or
(5) The voter has become ineligible to vote as provided in section 32-313.