Nebraska Revised Statute 32-1527
Voting of ballots; prohibited acts; penalty.
(1) No voter shall receive an official ballot from any person other than a judge of election, and no person other than a judge of election shall deliver an official ballot to a voter.
(2) No voter shall vote or offer to vote any ballot except an official ballot received from a judge of election.
(3) No voter shall place any mark upon an official ballot by which it may afterwards be identified as the one voted by him or her.
(4) No person shall solicit a voter to show his or her ballot after it is marked to any person to reveal the contents thereof or the name of the candidate or candidates for whom he or she has marked his or her vote. This subsection does not prohibit a voter from voluntarily photographing his or her ballot after it is marked and revealing such photograph in a manner that allows the photograph to be viewed by another person.
(5) No person other than a judge of election shall receive from a voter an official ballot prepared for voting.
(6) Any person violating this section shall be guilty of a Class V misdemeanor.
- Laws 1994, LB 76, § 426;
- Laws 2016, LB874, § 8.