Nebraska Revised Statute 30-3213
Real estate investment trust, defined.
For the purpose of this section and section 30-3214 real estate investment trust shall mean an unincorporated trust or an unincorporated association:
(1) Which is managed by one or more trustees;
(2) The beneficial ownership of which is evidenced by the transferable shares, or by transferable certificates of beneficial interest;
(3) Which does not hold any property primarily for sale to customers in the ordinary course of its trade or business; and
(4) The beneficial ownership of which is held by one hundred or more persons.
- Laws 1961, c. 108, § 1, p. 345;
- R.S.1943, (1985), § 24-632.