Nebraska Revised Statute 3-130
Chapter 3 Section 130
License, certificate, or permit; exceptions.
The provisions of section 3-129 shall not apply to:
(1) An aircraft which has been licensed by a foreign country with which the United States has a reciprocal agreement covering the operations of such licensed aircraft;
(2) An airman operating military or public aircraft or any aircraft licensed by a foreign country with which the United States has a reciprocal agreement covering the operation of such licensed aircraft;
(3) Persons operating model aircraft or to any person piloting an aircraft which is equipped with fully functioning dual controls when a licensed instructor is in full charge of one set of said controls and such flight is solely for instruction or for the demonstration of said aircraft to a bona fide prospective purchaser;
(4) A nonresident operating aircraft in this state who is lawfully entitled to operate aircraft in the state of residence; or
(5) An airman while operating or taking part in the operation of an aircraft engaged principally in commercial flying constituting an act of interstate or foreign commerce.
- Laws 1945, c. 5, § 9(3), p. 92;
- Laws 1973, LB 341, § 3.