Nebraska Revised Statute 29-2279
Community service; length.
The length of a community service sentence shall be as follows:
(3) For a Class IV or Class V misdemeanor, not less than four nor more than eighty hours;
(4) For a Class III or Class IIIA misdemeanor, not less than eight nor more than one hundred fifty hours;
(5) For a Class I or Class II misdemeanor, not less than twenty nor more than four hundred hours;
(6) For a Class IIIA or Class IV felony, not less than two hundred nor more than three thousand hours; and
(7) For a Class III felony, not less than four hundred nor more than six thousand hours.
- Laws 1986, LB 528, § 3;
- Laws 1997, LB 364, § 15;
- Laws 2017, LB259, § 9.