Nebraska Revised Statute 29-213
Chapter 29 Section 213
Missing Persons Information Clearinghouse; missing person report; law enforcement agency; duties.
When a report of a missing person has been received by a law enforcement agency having jurisdiction, the agency shall notify:
(1) On-duty personnel of the agency, as soon as practicable, through internal means and over the appropriate police radio network;
(2) All law enforcement agencies considered to be involved by the law enforcement agency having jurisdiction;
(3) All law enforcement agencies to which the person filing the report requests that the information be sent, if the request is reasonable in light of the information contained in the report;
(4) All law enforcement agencies requesting the information; and
(5) The Missing Persons Information Clearinghouse.
- Laws 1985, LB 187, § 2;
- Laws 2005, LB 111, § 2.