Nebraska Revised Statute 28-929.01
Chapter 28 Section 929.01
Assault on out-of-hospital emergency care provider or a health care professional; terms, defined.
(1) Health care professional means a physician or other health care practitioner who is licensed, certified, or registered to perform specified health services consistent with state law who practices at a hospital or a health clinic;
(2) Health clinic has the definition found in section 71-416;
(3) Hospital has the definition found in section 71-419; and
(4) Out-of-hospital emergency care provider means (a) an emergency medical responder; (b) an emergency medical technician; (c) an advanced emergency medical technician; or (d) a paramedic, as those persons are licensed and classified under the Emergency Medical Services Practice Act.
- Emergency Medical Services Practice Act, see section 38-1201.