Nebraska Revised Statute 28-468
The University of Nebraska Medical Center shall submit a report electronically to the chairperson of the Judiciary Committee of the Legislature, the chairperson of the Health and Human Services Committee of the Legislature, and the Clerk of the Legislature on or before September 15, 2016, and each September 15 thereafter, containing the following performance measures:
(1) The number of patients enrolled in the Medical Cannabidiol Pilot Study, including the number of patients under nineteen years of age;
(2) The number of patients previously enrolled in the pilot study and no longer receiving treatment under the pilot study;
(3) Any changes in intractable seizure or treatment resistant seizure frequency and severity;
(4) Any relevant or related adverse health outcomes for patients; and
(5) A summary of findings concerning appropriate dosing.
- Laws 2015, LB390, § 10.
- Termination Date: October 1, 2019