Nebraska Revised Statute 25-3502
In the Uniform Civil Remedies for Unauthorized Disclosure of Intimate Images Act:
(1) Consent means affirmative, conscious, and voluntary authorization by an individual with legal capacity to give authorization.
(2) Depicted individual means an individual whose body is shown in whole or in part in an intimate image.
(3) Disclosure means transfer, publication, or distribution to another person. Disclose has a corresponding meaning.
(4) Identifiable means recognizable by a person other than the depicted individual:
(A) from an intimate image itself; or
(B) from an intimate image and identifying characteristic displayed in connection with the intimate image.
(5) Identifying characteristic means information that may be used to identify a depicted individual.
(6) Individual means a human being.
(7) Intimate image means a photograph, film, video recording, or other similar medium that shows:
(A) the uncovered genitals, pubic area, anus, or female post-pubescent nipple of a depicted individual; or
(B) a depicted individual engaging in or being subjected to sexual conduct.
(8) Person means an individual, estate, business or nonprofit entity, public corporation, government or governmental subdivision, agency, or instrumentality, or other legal entity.
(9) Sexual conduct includes:
(B) genital, anal, or oral sex;
(C) sexual penetration of, or with, an object;
(D) bestiality; or
(E) the transfer of semen onto a depicted individual.