Nebraska Revised Statute 25-2006

Chapter 25 Section 2006


District court judgment; proceedings to vacate or modify; injunction.

The party seeking to vacate or modify a judgment or order, may obtain an injunction suspending proceedings on the whole or part thereof, which injunction may be granted by the court, or any judge thereof, upon its being rendered probable, by affidavit or by exhibition of the record, that the party is entitled to have such judgment or order vacated or modified.


  • R.S.1867, Code § 607, p. 502;
  • R.S.1913, § 8212;
  • C.S.1922, § 9165;
  • C.S.1929, § 20-2006;
  • R.S.1943, § 25-2006.