Nebraska Revised Statute 21-19,153
Chapter 21 Section 19,153
Foreign corporation; change of registered office or registered agent.
(a) A foreign corporation authorized to transact business in this state may change its registered office or registered agent by delivering to the Secretary of State for filing a statement of change that sets forth:
(1) Its name;
(2) The street address of its current registered office;
(3) If the current registered office is to be changed, the street address of its new registered office;
(4) The name and street address of its current registered agent. A post office box number may be provided in addition to the street address;
(5) If the current registered agent is to be changed, the name of its new registered agent and the new agent's written consent (either on the statement or attached to it) to the appointment; and
(6) That after the change or changes are made, the street addresses of its registered office and the office of its registered agent will be identical.
(b) If a registered agent changes the street address of its business office, the agent may change the address of the registered office of any foreign corporation for which the agent is the registered agent by notifying the corporation in writing of the change and signing (either manually or in facsimile) and delivering to the Secretary of State for filing a statement of change that complies with the requirements of subsection (a) of this section and recites that the corporation has been notified of the change.
- Laws 1996, LB 681, § 153;
- Laws 2008, LB379, § 12.